Just about everything! Once we’ve agreed on a budget, we’ll make sure that costs are paid ahead of your trip, including:
- All flights, and other modes of transport to reach the destinations in your trip.
- Accommodation in all the places you’ll visit along the trip. This could vary from a boutique hotel to something special and unusual.
- At least one surprise activities for each stage of your Blind Trip
Also included in your fee are our service costs, including all research, organisation and assistance along the way, and the 10 surprise envelopes with details of what you’ll be doing at each phase of your trip.
Things that aren’t included:
- Food and drinks (outside of any surprise food-related activities we plan for you and any food and beverages that are included in the accommodation we’ve chosen for you)
- Any additional activities you decide on while you’re there
- Fuel, if we’ve arranged any car rental
- Any souvenirs you pick up along the way
- Tipping where necessary
- You’ll also need to be responsible for your own passport (if you don’t have one – you better sort that out!) and any visas required, we’ll sort this out with you ahead of time.